From 59,00 € per person
*For 6 or more participants. For smaller groups, contact us or fill out the reservation form.
The beautiful Alpine landscape with stunning natural features and rich cultural heritage in the old town centers and countryside embodies the beauty of Upper Carniola and Slovenia. A trip to Upper Carniola is a trip to a fairytale alpine world. The emerald green of the Zelenci nature reserve, traditional alpine lunch in a cottage, a tour of the world's largest ski jumping hill and a boat ride to the magical Bled Island are just some of the highlights you’ll never forget.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- Estimated start: 10:00 a.m.
- Duration: from 10 to 11 hours
- Pick-up location: by agreement
- Tour around lake Bled and boat ride to Bled Island.
- Visit to mountainous Kranjska Gora and Lake Jasna.
- A walk in the stunning Zelenci nature reserve.
- See the biggest ski jumping hill in the world – Planica.
- Ascend to the Vršič mountain pass and have a traditional alpine lunch in a cottage.
The trip includes
- All entrance fees.
- Traditional alpine lunch.
- Basic accident insurance.
- Guided tour and organization.
- Transportation with a comfortable tourist vehicle (coach).
Traditional “Pletna” boat ride to Bled Island and dinner at surcharge.
On a trip through the Upper Carniola you will visit...